We're BACK!

To my dearest customers,
I would like to apologize for the lack of updates.
I haven't been taking in orders for the past month because I was on vacation in Australia.
So I'm sorry for not being able to post any sugar crafts for Christmas.
However, I will give you a sneak peek of what I managed to get my hands on in Perth!

Without any baking tools, I couldn't do much there, but I managed to get my hands on Betty Crockers Chocolate Frosting!
This is for Christmas.




I layered the vanilla sponge with mixed berries.
They have plenty of fresh berries there, so I made full use of it.
Here is my very simple vanilla sponge cake with Betty Crockers chocolate frosting.

I prepared lemon pavlova for the family too, with fresh whipped cream and fresh berries.
It was a bit disappointing because as you can see,
the whip cream melted due to the very hot weather.
It was summer and on Christmas day the temperature reached 40 degrees.
It was difficult to even keep the pavlova cool because I couldn't shove it into the fridge,
the fridge was too full with Christmas goodies!



There is our simple Christmas meal this year, away from my family.
I made sherperds pie and dessert.


and guess what I got this year from Ronald?
A cupcake maker machine!
Hahaha.
I really appreciate it!



Back in Kuching,
I taught my sister how the basics of fondant sculpting.
This was what we got.
Not bad for a first timer, ey?


From Leon to Lily.
American chocolate with chocolate filling.
Theme: Teddy bears and hearts

My classes will commence on the 21st of February, so I am open to orders.
I won't be receiving orders from February 1st to February 10th.

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year!
Thanks for all the support.
I appreciate it!
xoxo


 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez