Lamborgini Murcielago and Disney Princess


I received a special request from a friend of a friend last week.
A lamborgini murcielago cake.


So I started off with sculpting and shaping the cake.
It was quite tricky because the length of the cake was shorter that I have expected.
So anyway, after sculpting it I iced it with chocolate ganache.






After that, I covered the car with fondant.
I wanted to dust it with gold dust to give it the shimmery effect.
Unfortunately, I bought the gold dust and left it at the store! =(









Cut off the windows.
Later on you will view the finished product =)





At the same time, the cousin of the birthday boy was celebrating her 7th birthday as well.
And she requested for a disney princess cake.
This is the cake without the figurines and pillars.







I went earlier to the party for table set up.
Both cakes next to each other.






the back of the car cake.




Abigail and Enrique



Abigail and I

 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez