The Villa Cake

The long awaiting villa cake.
One of the toughest cake I had ever come across.

This is the villa cake,
together with little flower pots, bushes (that are filled with cake),
treasure chest, a swimming pool, a pavement and a bikini babe holding a phone sitting on a towel.


this took me a whole painful 7 hours to complete.



the toughest challenge?
THE WORDS!!!
holey moley!
what really frustrates me is that I cant understand what Im writing, therefore I do not know if what Im writing is correct or wrong.
THANKFULLY,
when my customer came to collect, he said it was correct.
phew!~
what a relief.


Now I have 2 days to rest and to complete my uni assignments before the other orders fills up my schedule again.

Coming up next
Chanel inspired cupcakes
Pink cake pops
Neon coloured cake pops
Laced 3 tiered wedding cake
A fruit sellers cupcake
Mothers day cupcakes
Teachers day cookies in a pot ((13 sets)
Everise's Kid's contest Cookies

 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez