Hello Kitty and Rubber Ducks!



Made a few rubber ducky cupcakes for a girl friend.
Simple and minimal.
Peanut butter and chocolate cupcake.



and then I received a last minute order from a man who wants to make his wife happy.
More to loving his wife.
She is indeed a very lucky girl!
He said 'no occasion, just wanted to surprise her.'
So I made this Hello Kitty cake for her.
Apparently she lovessss Hello Kitty.

So halfway through assignments I stopped and made this.
Quite tricky I must say, not half as simple as it looks.
Took me 3 hours to finish this piece!



Now its on the cake.
American Chocolate.



If you noticed, I customized the base to suit the theme.


There you go.
From Alex to Alexandra.
Perfect.

Who lives in the pineapple under the sea?
Coming up next!
 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez