Anna Sui and Piano

My Anna Sui cake project II.

If any of you could recall, I made a cake similiar to this during Karmen's birthday,
except the fact that this is 1 tier and Karmen's was 2 tier.

Instead of cupcakes, this cake was replaced with lemon shortbread cookies topped with snow ice fondant and royal icing decorations.





This is the lace.
The first time round for Karmen's it took me an hour to draw.
This one took me around half an hour.



Cookies


The cake.
Theme: Anna Sui
Flavor: American Chocolate




A very last minute order.
I started making this cake precisely 11pm at night.
However, it didn't take me long to finish this.
I finished everything before 1am.
Its a simple vanilla sponge cake.
Piano themed.


 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez