James Bond and Tom & Jerry

Hi sweeties.
I'm back.
I've been very stressed out with my assignments lately,
and mostly dealing with 3D game characters.
Whats better than destressing myself with sculpting fondant figuries?

These are for a Toy Story 3 cake.



Cartoon figurines.


Over the weekend I was busy with few cake orders.
One of course was from Jillian to her beloved.
Tom and Jerry, gucci, car, mahjong, emoticons.. etc.
All the thing he loves on cupcakes.





All 9 of em.



Along with the cuppies she ordered a cake too.
Which was very creative of her to incorporate all the elements into a piece of cake.
She requested for the cake to be shaped like 2 and 9 to represent 29,
with the 2 with James Bond elements,
and 9 with mahjong elements.
I didnt wanna put too many things on the cake to avoid looking messy.
I tried to keep it as simple as possible.


the mahjong part


the James Bond part.
The gun is sculpted from fondant.



The entire cake.
Jillian actually came up with a sketch.
So I followed it.


Yawns!
Its been a long tiring day!
Hello Kitty cake and Winnie the Pooh and Teddy Bear picnic cake coming up next.
Stayy tuneeeeeeeddddd babess!
 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez