Angry Bird's Cupcakes!

We had a class dinner yesterday.
It happens every end of the semester.
A treat from our coolest lecturer due to all our hard work.

So I thought maybe to repay him and show a little appreciation to all my friends,
I decided to make a complimentary angry birds cupcakes for everyone.

These cupcakes are special because they are made in 5 layers.
Dark chocolate cake
Peanut butter Ganache
Chocolate Ganache
Fresh Cream
Fondant to top it up.





I kind of rushed through this piece because I was late for dinner.


The black one.


The entire thing.



It was a great night.
The best people ever!

Coming up next,
3 tier cupcake and cake fairytale birthday theme
Ariel birthday cake
and lots more!
 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez