Alexandra's Hello Kitty basket of goodies!

From Alex to Alexandra for their Anniversary.
A whole basket filled with Hello Kitty goodness.



This basket consist of
2 large heart cookie pops
3 mini heart cookie pops
4 hello kitty cookie pops
2 hello kitty cake pops
1 chocolate heart pop
2 full body hello kitty cookies
4 large hello kitty cupcakes
6 mini hello kitty cupcakes
1 card







and this?
Its for my mum.
It's her birthday.
Cooking pan fried fish with garlic chilli sauce tonight, with seasonal vegetables and spaghetti carbonara courtesy of Leonard. =)



Anyway, I just want to announce that I won't be able to receive any orders anytime from 21st May to 10th June because I will be in Singapore.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
See you all very soon!
 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez