Baby cupcakes for Little Amber's 1st month!

I had a lot of fun baking with Ronald for the past 2 days.
We've been doing nothing but baking baking baking.
Now that all the baking is done, its time for me to tend to my assignments.

These are 180 pieces of cupcakes,
dark chocolate, peanut butter and french vanilla.
Just incase some of you might be wondering what is the difference with vanilla cupcakes and french vanilla?
Well, the difference is that french vanilla cupcakes are baked with vanilla pods.


My house smells like a bakery.


Buttons, baby milk bottles for dark chocolate and peanut butter,
and french vanilla are topped with bettercream and Australian Fairy Sprinkles.



The dark chocolate is frosted with dark chocolate ganache and then topped with snow ice fondant.
Same goes to the peanut butter one except its replaced with peanut butter ganache.
Its not overpowering, you can taste the nutty creamy flavors.


The cupcake trays.
A whole bunch of em.
Before I put the red eggs in.




Had so much fun baking.
We manage to get Celus to snap a few photos.
Thats me and Ronald.


This is where it all happens.

Made with lots of love fresh from the kitchen!


Now the red eggs are in.
Tada!
Finished product.


To finish it all,
I custom designed the sticker for Amy.
It's a good thing I'm in design.
=)
The theme is cherry blossom.


I've got great news guys.
You will all be given a chance to chose the next blog layout for this blog.
It will be going under renovation soon.
However, if you prefer the old design (this particular one),
do not hesitate to let me know.

I have 2 wedding cakes coming up next month.
Stay tuned for it!


 

My Sugar Bakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez